Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
What is the different of Pre-Order and In-Stock?
- Pre-Order: The product is not ready and yet produced. There will be an Estimated Completion Date in the Product Description.
- In-Stock: The product is ready for shipment from the Studio/ Manufacturer.
Can I cancel my order (Pre-Order/ In-Stock)?
You may choose to cancel your order with us. However, there will be no refund for the payments made.
Pre Order Items: Deposit is strictly NON-REFUNDABLE. unless factory cancel product.
In-Stock Items: Strictly NON-REFUNDABLE.
Where is my order?
- Majority of our products are in preorder. Please refer to the item's description to see the estimated release date.
Statues do not have set release dates. Instead they are estimated in quarters.
Q1 (1st Quarter) - March
Q2 (2nd Quarter) - June
Q3 (3rd Quarter) - September
Q4 (4th Quarter) - December
Due to the amount of work that goes into the production of these statues, delays can happen. Estimated release times are just the studio's estimate on when they believe they will finish the production. They are not guaranteed release times. So don't be alarmed if it's past the estimated release time frame and the order still hasn't shipped. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns with your order.
Please note that the Estimated Completion Date is subject to change without notice by the Studio and in some cases, delays is possible. Customers should take this into consideration before placing a Pre-Order product. Deposit paid for the Pre-Order products are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE should there be any delays beyond the stated Estimated Completion Date.
I want to purchase an item, but it is out of stock, what do I do?
- If item have instock we will help customer look for it and notified by Meta inbox or email to customer.
All the statues are limited productions, so there will be times where a statue is highly sought after and sells out quick. Once figure's are sold out, they will not be restocked.
Do you ship to international Collectors?
- Yes, we do ship all of our products internationally.
How much is shipping cost to my country?
- Shipping cost is calculated using the following variables: destination size, weight, and destination country. We do not know the dimension size and weight of the shipping box until the item is released, so our preorders do not include shipping costs. If you want to know a rough estimate for the shipping so you can better plan your order, feel free to email us at [email protected] for a quote.
How long does shipping take?
- Shipping time frame depends on the shipping option that you choose (we will supply a few options when the figure is released). The options will range from2-3 weeks to 2-3 months. Since majority of our items are preorders, the shipping time doesn't start until the item finishes production and is shipped.
How do we handle your items?
We are collectors ourselves and we understand the importance of items reaching us in mint condition. We will fully bubble wrap the item and protect it with a dual-layer carton box to maximize protection. The bubblewrap acts as a water proof layer in case of water entering during transit. (Bubblewrap can only apply to smaller items)
My item arrived damaged, what do I do?
- Whether by air or sea, We and transportation company is no guarantee for the fragile goods
Once there is a problem arrive damage, Directly back to the factory repair (youself need pay shipping fee)or local repair
We and transportatian are not responsible for damages thanks for understanding (No Refund) If you have any questions, please contact the factory for after-sales service (please find us for the contact information of the factory)